1. What did you buy with your first self-earned money?
I was 14 at the time and working in one of the first organic supermarkets. With my first paycheck I bought a “cool” backpack.
2. What tools do you use to organize your finances?
An app, the internet, and it’s hard to believe but I’m old school and even go to the bank teller every now and then 😊
3. Do you own stocks or funds?
4. If we gave you 1000 Euros, what would you do with the money?
THANK YOU – I would surely buy some stocks in order to later spend the money on important things.
5. What is worth spending (a lot of) money on?
Education. I would also invest the €1000 as most of the trainings I want to do cost more than €1000.
6. Have you ever forgotten your PIN?
Sure, it’s more a question of when I know it…
7. How do you pay: card or digital?
I prefer digital, but that’s not always possible, so I always take my cards with me and even cash – as I’m addicted to coffee, I still need cash.
8. Last major purchase?
My course to become a coach/mediator.
9. The last time you managed to resist the impulse to buy – and what was it?
It was on Saturday and it was (classically) a handbag. I know you can never have enough, but I was hard on myself and left it in the shop.
10. What is priceless?
Time. With my boyfriend, my children, and my family.