1. What did you buy with your first self-earned money?
That was so long ago, I don’t remember. Probably fuel for my beloved Peugeot 205, my first car. I bought a gold chain with my first “real” salary.
2. What tools do you use to organize your finances?
The “finance manager” in my online banking.
3. Do you own stocks or funds?
Yes, both. However, the focus is on broadly diversified ETFs.
4. If we gave you 1000 Euros, what would you do with the money?
Shop ☺ and save the rest for traveling.
5. What is worth spending (a lot of) money on?
A healthy diet.
6. Have you ever forgotten your PIN?
No. I can choose my own PIN at my bank, which makes it easy for me
7. How do you pay: card or digital?
Both, preferably Apple Pay with the watch.
8. Last major purchase?
A new kitchen.
9. The last time you managed to resist the impulse to buy – and what was it?
A summer dress. Three days later, however, I relapsed and bought it.
10. What is priceless?
Health, friendship, love, happiness.