1. What did you buy with your first self-earned money?
The small television from B&O. That was right after graduating and I got half of it as a present and paid the other half by myself. And I/we had this until last year, that is 21 years and it still ran flawlessly!
2. What tools do you use to organize your finances?
Only online banking ;-).
3. Do you own stocks or funds?
No, we’re paying off an apartment in Munich…
4. If we gave you 1000 Euros, what would you do with the money?
Shop till you drop!
5. What is worth spending (a lot of) money on?
On a nice, cozy apartment.
6. Have you ever forgotten your PIN?
Since I have two cards, unfortunately it happens to me often.
7. How do you pay: card or digital?
With card, PayPal, and cash (the cash from the store has to go out to the people!).
8. Last major purchase?
A great coat. You see it first, so it’s vital for the first impression;-).
9. The last time you managed to resist the impulse to buy – and what was it?
Yesterday, I looked at sunglasses and had to question whether I really needed new ones.
10. What is priceless?
Health and family.