1. What I like about my job
The speed, the versatility and this thrill every time whether a new digital idea takes off – or not.
2. What sometimes frustrates me
When an idea does not work or corona interferes in between. But then this applies: Stand up, adjust the crown and go on…
3. My secret alternative job
4. Best strategy to survive a really bad day at the office
Good coffee – black.
5. When are you in the famous flow
When I have a vision and I am dedicated to it 100 percent.
6. Biggest success so far
To secure one of 20 places out of 600 applicants for my Business Psychology degree.
7. Biggest defeat
With my team as goalkeeper at the German Hockey Championship in Frankenthal not having achieved more than third place.
8. Worst buzzword
9. Best reward after a hard week at work
A Friday evening with friends and/or family in a cozy restaurant with an Aperol Spritz.
10. Home office or in-house
Four days office, one day home office.
11. Most important traits a colleague/business partner must have
Honesty, reliability, loyalty, forward thinking and a spark of self-irony.
12. Your creative hack
Sketching and writing down ideas – preferably in my Moleskine notebook.
13. First website to check in the morning
On Google News, looking at what’s going on in the world.
14. Favorite digital tool
The Rain Radar App to arrive dry in the morning with my bike in the office.
15. In which book or series have you learned the most for your (work) life?
‘Lean In’ by Sheryl Sandberg.
16. Which series, book or podcast can you generally recommend?
The books of Ferdinand von Schirach – especially ‘Schuld’ and ‘Verbrechen’.
17. Most prominent follower on a social channel?
I am still waiting for Prince Harry.
17 and a half: What (for) me always……..
… on a trip could not be any other way: No vacation without my Fujifilm camera and a travel guide. With the camera eye for detail and with the travel guide heart for exploring original places of a city and its insider tips.Tags: Insights, Inspiration, Know how, Lifestyle, Rolemodel, Women, Worklife