1. What I like about my job
The opportunity to build an international content platform and successful start-up with TikTok.
2. What sometimes frustrates me
This is the second time – after LinkedIn – that I have had this experience: Companies in the hypergrowth are exciting, because they are incredibly dynamic. But also unnerving for the same reason.
3. My secret alternative job
4. Best strategy to survive a really bad day at the office
Lots of cappuccino.
5. When are you in the famous flow
That depends – it can be during brainstorming sessions, but also during quiet work on concepts or similar things. For me, being in a flow is more about an open mind and concentrated work rather than a ticking off points that have to be fulfilled.
6. Biggest success so far
The establishment of LinkedIn as a brand in German-speaking countries.
7. Biggest defeat
The closing of my communications consultancy. But hey – at least I dared to start a business.
8. Worst buzzword
‘Low hanging fruits’. Whenever things are going badly, they suddenly become super thrilling in any strategy…
9. Best reward after a hard week at work
A quiet weekend.
10. Home office or in-house
Home Office until the end of August in any case.
11. Most important traits a colleague/business partner must have
12. Your creative hack
Handicraft books for children.
13. First website to check in the morning
14. Favorite digital tool
LastPass. I’m no pro when it comes to passwords…
15. In which book or series have you learned the most for your (work) life?
16. Which series, book or podcast can you generally recommend?
On the subject of management: Leaders Eat Last by Simon Sinek (as well as his other books) And for an exploration of the feminist literature: ‘The Second Sex’ by Simone de Beauvoir. Very enlightening.
17. Most prominent follower on a social channel?
LinkedIn and TikTok both don’t work based on numbers and prominence of followers. That only works on Insta and Twitter – and I don’t actively participate in those networks.
17 and a half: One thing that…
…has always bothered me: ‘Someone important in the company said we have to do it’. This only creates resistance. Projects should be convincing because of the ideas behind them.Tags: Insights, Inspiration, Know how, Lifestyle, Rolemodel, Women, Worklife