1. How many kilometres do you travel (estimated per year)?
2. How many nights per year in hotel beds?
3. Your radius (Germany/Europe/worldwide):
4. What do you do during a long train ride/flight?
Longer distances are absolute creativity boosters for me. In this time I can finally read articles I have saved, listen to my favorite podcast Super Soul Conversations by Oprah Winfrey and get new ideas for my own articles, formats, or activities.
5. Favorite train station/airport?
My favorite airport is Zurich. Favorite station is Berlin, but not because it is so beautiful, but because then I know I’m almost home.
6. What do you do when you can’t sleep in a hotel?
Switch on the good old analogue television and find out that sleep is the better option ?.
7. Your most effective travel hack?
I have a transparent travel cosmetic bag always packed which is never touched at home and is always reserved for travelling.
8. Funniest anecdote?
Someone on the train tweeted wondering if I it was really me and then I had a very entertaining train ride.
9. …and your pet peeve?
When people push their way through or take off their shoes on the train/plane and occupy a seat with bare feet.Tags: Insights, Inspiration, Know how, Lifestyle, Worklife