1. How many kilometres do you travel (estimated per year)?
Oh, I’m not so good at it…In terms of sustainability I travel too much to have a good night sleep! I try to limit my private travels though.
2. How many nights per year in hotel beds?
3. Your radius (Germany/Europe/Worldwide)
Mostly Germany and Europe, but also worldwide.
4. What do you do on a long train trip/flight?
I try to resist the temptation to watch one movie after the other. I listen to a lot of music and I try to close my eyes and relax. Listening to podcasts is my newest favorite activity.
5. Favorite train station/airport?
Favourite airport is of course homebase Zurich, but also Copenhagen and Stockholm – great shopping opportunities and a lot of organic food choices.
6. What do you do if you can’t sleep in a hotel?
I read, it makes me tired again.
7. Your most effective travel hack?
Noisecancelling Headphones – they are the best to switch off noises, even if you don’t listen to music.
8. Funniest anecdote?
I once dropped my talisman out of my hand during a flight. At the end of it, I was searching for it on my knees with a businessman who was helping me.
9. …and your pet peeve?
I don’t like jostling people.Tags: Business, Global, Insights, Inspiration, Worklife