1. What did you buy with your first self-earned money?
Pretty sensible – some proper clothes for the bank branch.
2. What tools do you use to organize your finances?
I use the financial manager of my bank and I also have a private household account book.
3. Do you own stocks or funds?
4. If we gave you 1000 Euros, what would you do with the money?
Give myself a little something – a nice dinner for two and a small investment in a stock of my choice.
5. What is worth spending (a lot of) money on?
Long-term investments that enrich my life sustainably – e.g. own property.
6. Have you ever forgotten your PIN?
Not forgotten, but never noticed at all and then find out that I should have actually set it myself. 😉
7. How do you pay: card or digital?
I prefer paying by smartphone, it is always with me and not only I smile, but also the cashier, because it goes so fast. Otherwise ALWAYS a card.
8. Last major purchase?
The library shelves we indulged in. I read a lot and therefore the books need a nice storage place.
9. The last time you managed to resist the impulse to buy – and what was it?
A really beautiful watch that I still think fits my arm perfectly.
10. What is priceless?
To have found your soulmate. And of course family. They know you with all your strengths and weaknesses and love you unconditionally.