1. What did you buy with your first self-earned money?
My first job was as a babysitter. I probably bought myself a mixed bag of liquorice. Or a Bravo.
2. What tools do you use to organize your finances?
Excel and my banking app. I keep it simple.
3. Do you own stocks or funds?
So far only funds; mainly ETFs, but also an active fund. But I’m thinking about buying a “favorite share”.
4. If we gave you 1000 Euros, what would you do with the money?
I’d go shopping and save the rest as reserves for my company.
5. What is worth spending (a lot of) money on?
Good shoes and good bread. Both are worth investing a little bit more in. And of course further training.
6. Have you ever forgotten your PIN?
Sure! Quite recently, after my wallet was stolen and I had a new bank card. Fortunately, my companion covered me.
7. How do you pay: card or digital?
8. Last major purchase?
Had an old sofa from about 1870 upholstered.
9. The last time you managed to resist the impulse to buy – and what was it?
A beautiful shelf that would have fit over my bed very well…
10. What is priceless?
Freedom. Deciding for yourself what you want to do.