1. What did you buy with your first self-earned money?
That was during high school and must have been either a driver’s license or the first vacation without parents.
2. What tools do you use to organize your finances?
Apps and Excel spreadsheets.
3. Do you own stocks or funds?
Both. I started with ETFs and when I had more experience, I also bought individual stocks.
4. If we gave you 1000 Euros, what would you do with the money?
Invest in my blog. At the moment, every euro I can spare goes into the extension of the blog so that the readers can continue to enjoy the content.
5. What is worth spending (a lot of) money on?
Good food and nice trips.
6. Have you ever forgotten your PIN?
Yes, it actually happened on a vacation.
7. How do you pay: card or digital?
Both. I like progress and find the times in which we are currently living and experiencing digitalization very exciting.
8. Last major purchase?
Phew, that was probably a while ago. The biggest expense items for me, however, are definitely travel.
9. The last time you managed to resist the impulse to buy – and what was it?
I like to spend a little more money on shoes. Here I have to constantly restrain myself.
10. What is priceless?
Health, family, and friends.