1. What did you buy with your first self-earned money?
I invested it into my flat with my husband. We gradually furnished it more and more and made our home pretty. It was great to build something together and to see it grow slowly.
2. What tools do you use to organize your finances?
From an orderly filing rack to an Excel document of income and expenses to all the online offers for the development of my business, there is a lot to be found. Over the years, I have created a fixed structure and routine for myself.
3. Do you own stocks or funds?
4. If we gave you 1000 Euros, what would you do with the money?
I would invite my husband and family to dinner.
5. What is worth spending (a lot of) money on?
For things that will last you a long time or experiences. The latter are important investments in oneself, which often cannot be valued in money and are very important for personal development and strengthening.
6. Have you ever forgotten your PIN?
Everyone’s had the experience of standing at the supermarket checkout and having a brief blackout. Of course, this has happened to me before. Fortunately, there are options such as choosing your own PIN which makes it easier.
7. How do you pay: card or digital?
I’m fond of digital. I like to use Apple Pay and I was happy that comdirect is one of the first banks in Germany to offer it.
8. Last major purchase?
The last big investment I made was a great trip.
9. The last time you managed to resist the impulse to buy – and what was it?
I can’t remember. Maybe because I know exactly what I need and what I don’t need.
10. What is priceless?
New experiences, getting to know other exciting personalities, time, and – above all – health.Tags: Finance, Insights, Inspiration, Know how, Lifestyle, Money, Skills