1. What is your specific job?
I am the founder of OviSquare. I am an orchestra conductor for people, strategy creator and a master executor. At OviSquare, we create immersive solutions (AR, VR and XR) to business on one hand. On the other, we blend technology and creation to craft multi-sensory stories, with a strong focus on olfactory sense (smell).
2. Your initial spark to enter this industry?
I both have a passion for cutting edge technologies and a creative mind. The immersive space is just perfect, as I can explore both sides of my passions and personality. I was hooked at my first VR experience.
3. Your most exciting project to date?
- I am an optimist! My most exciting project will be my next one! I love rewriting fairytales with a modern twist, and present them by using new technologies.
- I got inspired by the Little Red Riding Hood to write “Lucy & the Big Bad Wolf”, a walking multi-media installation using AR, tape and olfactory device.
- On the corporate side, we blend immersive technologies like VR with AI/ML to solve business problems, mainly in AEC (Architecture, Engineering and Construction) industry.
- Working at the convergence of technologies is very exciting!
4. Top skills that anyone, who wants to work in Tech need?
- Willingness to learn
- The desire to change the world for the best, the future needs people of good will.
5. What advice would you give to young professionals starting in tech?
No-one starts with perfection. Keep going, keep doing, showing up and perfecting your work.
6. Your biggest role model?
7. People or media (blogs, podcasts) to follow?
- The Moth (True stories told live)
- For French speakers, or Francophiles:
- Un podcast a soi (Society)
- Generation do it yourself (Entrepreuneurship)
- Kiffe ta race (Race, identity and diversity)
- Les couilles sur la table (Feminism)
- Humans of New York
- Andreas Wannerstedt