1. What excites me about my job…
Learning new things, going above and beyond, and leaving my comfort zone every day.
2. What frustrates me sometimes…
Growth takes a lot of energy and can be painful from time to time.
3. My secret dream job
4. My top strategy for surviving a really bad day at the office
Focusing on the here and now and the small positive things. Also, if something unpleasant comes up, knowing that I’ll soon be able to look back on it and hopefully have learned something.
5. How I get into the flow
The moment I implement an idea.
6. Biggest success so far
Success for me is authentically living each day to the fullest, doing something I'm passionate about and having great people around me.
7. My greatest defeat
Life is made up of ups and downs, and, every now and then, I've really fallen flat on my face. Often this is when I've lost focus on what's important, but then I just try to get back up and move on.
8. Worst buzzword
9. The best reward after a hard week at work…
Linguini with tomato sauce and falling asleep after 5 minutes on the couch while watching a movie.
10. Home office or in-house?
Work from home
11. The most important quality a colleague/business partner can have
12. My creative hack
13. The first website I check in the morning
14. My favorite digital tool
15. The book or series from which I have learned the most for my (work) life
Start with Why by Simon Sinek
16. Which series, book, or podcast I would generally recommend...
“Super Soul” by Oprah Winfrey
17. Most prominent follower on social media?
Diana zur Löwen
17 and a half: What has always...
…interested me is supporting other people – especially women. That's why I'm excited to be part of Generation CEO.