Your personality and your passion make the difference. At Accenture we drive growth for our clients’ businesses and pave their way to digital transformation. Our internal organization ensures smoothly running processes which form the business for successful business. Here you’ll give new impetus to our Marketing & Communications team.
Sounds like an interesting challenge to you? Then follow your passion in a role within our Products Marketing Team. Your central task: supporting the successful execution of our Global Industry Marketing Program. This is your chance to steer your career in a new direction.
That’s how you’ll make a difference:
- In close cooperation with the Consumer Goods & Services Marketing Lead, you’ll prioritize and execute marketing programs and campaign deliverables.
- On a daily basis, you’ll work on cross-functional teams to execute industry marketing initiatives/campaigns aligned to defined objectives.
- Furthermore, you’ll work seamlessly with a virtual team dedicated to the CG&S marketing program and with marketing colleagues all across Accenture.
That’s what we are expecting:
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 3 years of professional experience, preferably in a FMCG/Fashion environment (industry or agency side)
- Business acumen
- Proven ability to interface diverse marketing leadership in the development and execution of programs and campaigns
- Excellent communication (written and oral), message development and presentation skills in English
- Innovative, digital first mindset
Any questions? Please send an email to our recruiting team firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call: 00800 45045045.