Co-FounderCo-founder / CMO Wanted to Address Wealth Inequality
Co-founder / CMO Wanted to Address Wealth Inequality
Name: Alice Branche: Fintech, femtech, wealth management Standort: Berlin, Germany Phase: After several months of desk research and dozens of user interviews to validate pain points, we are now working on gaining first early traction in preparation for initial fundraising in Autumn.
Globally, women own 40% of wealth, despite a 50/50 population split. Tackling this inequality with tailored learning and intuitive tools, Alice is the trusted guide to achieving saving and investing goals intended for women.
Name(n): Artyom Chelbayev Über uns: After my original female co-founder decided to exit the project for personal reasons, I am currently, unfortunately, the solo male founder looking to build a diverse co-founding team. Unser Stil: I value honesty, speed, and practical compromise. In a co-founder relationship supporting each other but also having the trust to say things openly when things aren't going well is extremely important. Unsere Werte: Sparring, Ehrlichkeit, Loyalität, Erfolg
– Be responsible for developing and executing the complete marketing and communication strategy from the ground up
– Create and distribute engaging content across all mediums, e.g., written / audio / video, and channels
– Build a passionate and engaged community around the product and brand
– Build public clout and recognition through PR
– Be the face of the company in public appearances, e.g., webinars, relevant panels and events
– Continuously drive and analyse performance marketing initiatives
– Develop a brand, corporate identity and tone
Fähigkeiten und Erfahrungen:
– 8+ years experience as a senior marketing contributor in consumer finance, fintech, female oriented products (digital or otherwise)
– You think out of the box and “out of the budget,” focusing on quick iterations towards highest ROI 🎁
– You take nothing for granted and rather think in testable hypotheses as a basis of your work
– You are in it to work and not to manage or delegate. Meaning, you are hands-on and willing to do whatever work is necessary
– You easily alternate between high-level thinking and low-level doing
– You are comfortable with being in the spotlight and in front of audiences
– You bring a broad understanding of all relevant marketing approaches, from PR and events to performance marketing
– German fluent or native
– Complete buy-in into the mission of the company
Was wir bieten: Anteile
In a world where globally women own 40% of wealth, Alice exists to empower women to achieve wealth equality. Our vision is focused on tailored education and simple-to-use tools that guide women towards achieving their saving and investing goals. Learn more about us at https://www.aliceapp.de.
Started in the spring of 2020, the company is currently bootstrapped and testing early traction in preparation for the initial fundraising later this year.
If you can get excited about the truly early days of building a company and you bring passion for and experience in connecting with people via genuine marketing, this opportunity for a co-founder & CMO is for you 🙌