FemaleOneZero (femaleonezero.com) is an English-language website for the international market. FemaleOneZero (F10) is addressing the mega trends of the new working environment: Female Empowerment, Digitalization, and Diversity. F10 is a sister company to Global Digital Women (GDW). You will get in touch with the #femaledigitalheros from companies, politics, associations, and organizations.
Who do we want? You.
#Where do we need you? At the editorial office in Munich.
When do you start? Beginning of September 2019.
To support the editorial team with the editor-in-chief we are looking for an:
Intern (f/m/d) from the journalism / communication / PR sector
- Support in the organization and planning of the website in direct coordination with the editor-in-chief
- Contributing your own writing
- Supporting the organization of upcoming events and summits
- Organization and support of new business tasks
- Coordination with and active support of the social media team
- Creation of visuals (e.g. with CANVA) or snippets for social media
- General support for all communication and activities of FemaleOneZero
WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU:
- You are studying communication, marketing and media sciences, journalism, or a comparable field, or simply enjoy communication.
- High organizational and communication skills and affinity for topics such as #female empowerment and digitization
- You speak and write very good English and German
- You have editorial experience or experience in a similar field (PR-, Social Media, Event-Agency)
- Varied, challenging, and versatile tasks with the freedom to contribute your own ideas and experience
- Jointly shaping the development and expansion of the FemaleOneZero brand
- Responsible work with a high degree of independence
- Open working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and short paths to decision-making
- A workplace in the center of Munich (University)
Want to work with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, curriculum vitae, and certificates). Please send it to the editor-in-chief, Natascha Zeljko, by email stating your salary expectations and a possible starting date: email@example.com